Saturday, July 6, 2013

Peyton is 8!?!

 Baptism, what?! I know. Totally bittersweet. I can't believe we have an 8 yr old! He is the sweetest boy and I'm so proud of him today!





 Apparently, this is the new style....

 A swimming party and bbq with hot dogs, chips and watermelon were peyts request! And he got it!

 and she likes to hide behind chairs :)



Well, it was an awesome day. Peyt was SO excited.  He honestly counted down the days and hours! It was cute.  I loved it. He was so nervous but did awesome. I loved the strong spirit I felt as he entered the font. I know his Grandma Julie was there.  I am so thankful for this gospel for the knowledge of it.  For the path that Peyt has started on in returning to his Father in Heaven.  It's amazing. Grateful for Peyt and his decision to be baptized. The first thing he wanted to do was to go buy a scripture case! So off we went after our swimming party got rained out.  He picked out the football case and is so excited!  Thanks mom and Bruce for letting us party at your house!

No comments: