Saturday, September 26, 2009

Catching up?!?!!

AHHH! Now I remember why I don't get behind, except this time I didn't have a choice, so here we go...

Celebrating September Birthdays! how funny is this...too cute! Brooklyn and Drew


Peyt and Camden, good little buds!


Happy Birthday...a good excuse for a yummy dinner with family at the Olive Garden!


fun with cousins...I think they did this straight for an hour!!!


Who doesn't love grandmas lap??


Happy Birthday lunch at Gateway for Grandpa Tait!


I think they always want to see how many they can fit on this car...3 has been exceeded in case you are wondering!

FINALLY a night out with my good friend Heather...off to see The Time Travelers Wife with a little immature entertainment after, at least we had fun!

Drews Birthday! He will get his own post as soon as I have our computer back with my LIghtroom!!!!

Dad and our friend Ryan got the swings up, YEA!!! the boys are LOVING It!

AND last but not least....a Getaway to Park City with a few moms from our ward...no sleep, but it was still pretty fun!!



DEFINATELY a REAL catch up as soon as we're back to our real computer...this one takes FOREVER to upload and I can't play with them in my pic program, so this will have to do for now!

3 comments:

gramma debbie said...

Grandma Debbie looks like she is in pain!! I wasn't, I was loving it!!! The more the merrier!!

Michelle said...

Looks like you have a fun group of girls in your ward! Lots of fun times and darling pictures as usual! Geez, you stay busy girl! :)

Menlove Family said...

Park City was a blast! Thanks again for putting it all together! (You can't quit now! If we did it more often maybe we won't feel the need to stay up all night!)