Wednesday, September 23, 2009

MIA

Hopefully not for TOO much longer!!! About a week and a half ago, I went to turn on our computer and it would turn on and do NOTHING else! After hours of trying to fix it and being on the phone with a repair dude, it came down to us needing to take it in where they had to ship it off to Dell to have it fixed!!!!!! So that leaves us without our computer for about 2 weeks...which we have our laptop but NEVER use it except for basics and that means I can't upload pictures!!! Anyway, hopefully I will be back at it soon cause I have a million pics to post! Too bad our memory sticks had to go out in our computer...whatever that means, I just hope it comes back soon! AND at least it didn't crash and lose ALL of our info and pics, right?? Gotta look at the good side!

No comments: