Tuesday, September 8, 2009

LaBoR DaY FuN!!!!!!!

First, some pics of the sleepover at Grandma Debbies...from Friday:

Getting out the BIG sleeping bag!



Mickey pancakes for breakfast!


thanks for the pics mom, looks like they definately had fun!

THEN...onto our Labor Day Swim Party yesterday!
We didn't have our boys with us still, so we just enjoyed the day of swimming kid free...we missed the boys but loved just goofing around too! Yummy food and being with family, 2 of my favorite things! =)
My sis Em and I enjoying some rays!


Nice dive? Tys?? =)


Cute little Dash and I had lunch together and enjoyed a cute conversation! I love their imaginations!


Go Caleb!


CANNON BALL RALLY!!!!!!!!!! Only a few of you will remember those days!!! haha


Doesn't he look like some pro? I think so!



Then onto Alex's 16 Birthday BBQ! We got to listen to him play the guitar and just talk and relax! Another fun time with family...


Love Peyt's face in this one!


The girls love to pose!

Such a fun day we had...but guess we have to come to realization that summer is actually basically over now =( Until next year...!

2 comments:

Sadie Love said...

Yes they do love to pose. Cute pictures Ash

Chereebee said...

how fun to have some alone time with your hubby - and 2 nights - I'm jealous!!!
Oh and I love your pj and movie night idea - so fun!! You are such a great mom!!