Monday, September 7, 2009

How I LoVe my SwEeTie...and enjoyed our 2nd ChilDLeSS night!

On Friday...my sweet mom had the grandkids come and have a sleepover(still waiting on some pics from my lovely mother!) So we enjoyed the night with a fun dinner at the "OG" with the Cutlers and then home for a movie night and ice cream...I got Tys to come running with me Sat. morning...we got cleaning projects done and then went and picked up our cute boys and thought it was great having them get a night away with cousins! Thanks Mom and Bruce!

THEN...Tysons mom called and wanted to take the Boys up to Logan over night with her to see their cousin...we weren't invited! =) They wanted us to enjoy some quiet time, and THAT we did!
We had dinner, went on a nice walk, watched some of our fav' tv shows, had ice cream(which yes, my lovely streak has been broken...I'm back to enjoying my love for ice cream!) we had a midnight shopping trip at the store...just because we could AND I wanted to try an energy drink so we could enjoy our late night! Then back home to watch "What Happens in Vegas!" Staying up till 2 am...you'd think I could actually sleep in, but NOPE here I am blogging while Tys gets some sleep! Yea for him, and I'll pay for it later! =) Thanks to Grandma Julie and Sadie for keeping the boys for us a 2nd night...we barely know what to do with ourselves!



Us enjoying our ice cream...made us sick, but it was WORTH it!! Cookies n Cream ice cream over bananas topped with home made carmel and chocolate sauces topped with Whipped Cream! I know you want some right now...call me and I'll make more sauce and you can come over! =)


Me enjoying my 3rd energy drink of my WHOLE life!! It helped for a little bit...and my yummy Watermelon gum find from the store! haha...!

Yea for us getting some more quality time together...it was nice getting to spend some time without any interruptions...I love my sweetie and am glad we were spoiled with so much time to ourselves this weekend! and I miss and love our boys, but know they are having fun! Thanks to wonderful Grandmas with fun ideas for them!!!

1 comment:

Ash said...

Wow! I'm jealous. 2 nights without kids?!!? What DID you do with yourselves?!!? Ha! looks like you guys had a great time! I also LOVE the fam pic on your header- So cute!