Friday, September 11, 2009

Just a LittLe FuN...!

This is just the life of them after getting in the tub...they don't wanna get dressed, they'd rather run around with towels wrapped around them...funny boys!

Peyton's in PreSchool!! Yea!
Don't you love these pics? haha...um, well, when I tried to get a pic of him before school, he said "mom, you can just get one after!" So...after school I grabbed the camera and tried to snap some of him and this is what we got...guess he is tired of me always taking pics of him!!! But this is a memorable moment picture that I needed! haha =) Oh well, it's funny I guess...!

On Peytons first day he cried and the teacher held him while I walked out and he just turned his head and was yelling for me...it was so sad, but I went back to check on him about 10 min later and he was fine. When I picked him up he said he had fun and enjoyed going to Preschool! We lucked out and a spot opened up in the younger class, since we are holding him back, it was a better option for him. PLUS he gets to be in class with his friend Pierce, hopefully he will like going a little better from now on! =)



Swimming yesterday at my moms...this Root Beer is almost the same size as him! haha..it's funny you can barely see his face!
I love our little boys and how much fun they really are! Watching them grow and learn is the best!




1 comment:

Michelle said...

Cute boys!!