Monday, March 19, 2012

AW! St. George....!

Well Tys and my step dad headed down Thursday night and me, the kiddos and my mom headed down Friday morning. I packed PLENTY of crap and etc for the kids to keep busy. And they did...the drive was seriously awesome! Prob cuz i had the great help of my mom! :) THANKS! We could only find one set of headphones, which is the ONLY way to get sound in our car right now, cuz somehow the stereo is jacked. Anyway, my mom had an extra set and they kept falling out of Drews ears so this was our first solution! haha
Then we taped em' in there! haha
Just relaxing!
The boys didn't waste a sec getting out on the putting green! :)
a girls night for FOOTLOOSE watchin'! Well, I was partial, because then the leprechaun showed up! :)
and this is what the boys found in the morning!!!
with their bowl full of fun! treats, bubbles, silly string spray and GREEN bug juice! Kinlee had a green belt on :)

Drew chompin' at the cotton candy. First time I think and loved it!
Off to see The Lorax...I want a disco tree...seriously. The boys were jammin' during the credits. We loved it!
This man is THE most patient man on earth. seriously! He can always get her to sleep in his arms cuz he takes his time...I know I"m always rushing it. SLOW down, me!
Grandma is always up for fun arcades! THANKS mom!
Still sound asleep! Lucky guy! :)
The boys went golfing!!!
While Kinlee and I shopped till, well she fell asleep! haha
Then met up at yummy Red Robin for dinner where we saw friends from clear back in Farmington too! FUN!
and they secretly told the waitress it was our Birthday month! Kin wasn't sure :)
Happy Birthday to us!
Drew waited ALL day to go swimming so I let him go pick out these goggles!
We had the pool to ourselves for a sec for our 9 pm swim...then it got crazy just before 10 so we headed out :)
How cute is this towel she got for her Bday!? I LOVE it!!! Thanks dad and shan!
T.I.R.E.D!
ha she didn't mind it one bit!
Lovin' his waffle and drink mix! Silly peyt!
Peyt made an obstacle course for the guys!
GO DREW!!!!!!!!!!!!
We got to meet up with more Grandparents while we were out! It was fun to see so much family!
The boys LOVED that we were in ARizona! haha
and a visit to the temple!
Awesome, right?!
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Wayman for letting us stay with you and for a great weekend!

Kin got some fun neckalces from Grandma Wayman and loved them!
We also stopped to see my Grandma Pickett who is now in a rest home in Monroe. She is doing great!
AND nice right?? The boys loaded me up, trying to make me comfy on the way home. It worked! Love those guys and loved our little road trip and getaway! MORE please?!!

No comments: