Monday, March 12, 2012

HaPPy 1st BiRthDaY KINLEE!!!


I REALLY really can't belive that 1 year ago, almost exactly...this was me....about to literally POP!
All day I was having contractions, but hid them well...even from my mom who was getting her done BY ME at my house! haha I called my sister Erin in Virginia to kinda get an idea of what I was going through to get her advice, she thought I was probably in labor...that was about 4 pm. Then our friends were in town so they stopped by around 7, by then I had to stop when I would contract and Nachelle was pretty sure this was it. I was still in denial. But by 10 I couldn't stand the pain anymore, I was bawling, so I called my mom and she rushed down to be with the kids and we packed up and headed out. Checked in about 11 pm, and had this little sweetie at 1 AM!

Seriously love her so much and can't imagine our lives without her. Her brothers simply adore her! She is so loved and wonderful. She loves to smile, dance and laugh. She is definately a mommy's girl! If she sees me, she wants me to hold her. I can't say I don't LOVE it! :) We are so excited to spend this fun day with you and with most the people that love you! Happy Birthday Miss Kinlee, don't grow up too fast!

No comments: