Friday, March 16, 2012

Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close

I just had to post that yes, this was kinda lengthy movie, BUT it had seriously so many great messages. It makes you think, am I doing anything memorable that if I was gone tomorrow my kids, family and friends would have anything to remember me by? Am I making an impact on my childrens life? Am I even being a good mom? If tomorrow never comes, did I do all the things today that would leave me with no regrets? AHHH!!! I need to be a better mom, wife, and friend. You just gotta see it to make you think the way I am thinking :)


I am thankful for these two that joined my Ktown fun :) Missed you that couldn't make it! This pic is kinda creepy, but I'm going more for the memory! Nothing much more relaxing than pj's and a movie with friends! :)

No comments: