Sunday, March 25, 2012

Just StUff!

(In no particular order!)
I can't remember if I posted this already...but the little Miss and I got to enjoy some one on one time one Saturday, it was a lot of fun! and she loved playing outside!
Thanks to Taralyn...the kids got to enjoy the creekside! They loved it!
The neighbor kids came by a few times playing bigger and better...we ended up with this firetruck! haha Peyt hid it from them when they came back again. He was excited for a couple hours at least :)
Tys and I went to the Jazz game (Thanks mom for watching the kids!) and brought the boys these shirts! haha I thought I found an amazing deal when really they were $5 cuz #17, Price doesn't even play for them anymore! hahaha the boys didn't care, luckily!
Thanks for a fun date night babe!
Then we enjoyed hours at the park with my HS friends. I love them and all their kids! Oh and a visit from Miss Sadie! :) Silly String entertained them too!
Drew really thinks he is Batman, it's hilarious!
He was so worn out he fell asleep playing the playstation! haha
and Wrestle time with dad! Peyt is wearing underwear on his head as a mask like Nacho Libre!
He put Kinlee over in the corner with her toy and bracelets because it was safe over there :)
Oh this was him covered in Silly String...can't really tell!
Miss Kin was entertained with her ring pop and cheetos on our long drive! :)
While the kids enjoyed the creek the other day, Kin loved the swing!
Tys said to pull my camera out to snap a pic of this guy, he handed my camera to tys and picked me up! Wasn't what I was going for. haha oh well! it was funny!

Well, I guess that's it for catching up! I slacked this week on taking any other pics!

No comments: