Sunday, March 31, 2013

And...now I'm 30!

 I like really wasn't ready to have my Birthday, I wasn't ready to turn 30.  So I went on that day as if it was another day.  We were going to a field trip in SL for Drew, so I scheduled our oil change that morning at 9. We hurried out the door...headed down, did our oil, a photo shoot fun while waiting :) and then headed to Discovery Gateway!
 Cute boys! I love that they are best buddies!

 and that these two are gonna get married. hahah jk :)  But she does love Krew, at least when he isn't around. haha

 Well, we got home around almost 1, and Miss Jill showed up with these balloons and a treat! SO sweet of her! I was actually so much more excited than she knew! :)  Balloons on your bday mean a lot! :) Thanks girl!
 and this will do, I didn't get pics of my other treats, but this will be in place of Jamie! haha Jamie is my next door neighbor is also one of my best friends! I love her to death and so glad we got lucky being next door! She left me this with a sweet card! and then I'm so thankful for the other treats and gifts from everyone else, but got camera distracted.  Don't think I didn't love them all! :)
 THEN, the boys couldn't decide if they wanted to go bowling, so tys stayed at work. I decided, what the freaking heck, it's my 30th bday!!!! I'm taking them bowling. So we went! it was really fun! Love my kids!
 She danced!
 They bowled!
 and high fived a lot! :)
 Drew won! :)
 Thanks kiddos for doing something so fun on my bday!
 AND then Sadie offered to watch the kids, so Tys and I went out...went shopping for me! Got a few things, then headed to dinner! Thanks babe! :)  Came home and enjoyed my self made cake! Tys really has offered the last couple years, but I really do like to make it myself!
 Thanks SAdie!!!
 AND for my bday I told the kids we could have a sleepover.  Peyt didn't want to cuz he had school the next day and Kinlee really didn't sleep with me either...that would be a nightmare! haha BUT me and Drew had a good cuddle and Peyt slept with me the next night.
 My wonderful friends took me to breakfast on Friday! I seriously love all these girls and am SO lucky to have them as friends and know how much they care! Thanks for the yummy breakfast, and thanks to holly for the label maker! I seriously can't wait to use it!
Then Friday night sadie took me to dinner at the OG, it was seriously yummy! I haven't been there forever! Love her! Thanks girl!

So there you have it, I am 30...I have a post coming soon on it.  But just haven't worded it right....

No comments: