Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Happy 2nd BiRthDaY KiNLee!!!!

 Birthday prep! The night before...I wanted to TRY at least making a cute bday cake for one of my kids.  Meaning I was starting now and going to make them from now on. Um, no way! This is the large cupcake, well supposed to be! It wouldn't come out of the pan, as it did, it crumbled!!! My awesome mom came to help and she is a pro, and couldn't even fix it. I was SO bummed, I will never try again :) We threw pieces of cake into the cupcake liners and called it good! My mom made a few into cake pops, not sure how they turned out! Look at the mess! haha It was funny :)
 Kinlee was having a little princess party with just 3 of her little friends. We have decided we think we are going to try doing big family parties for big Birthday events instead.  It worked out great!
 The boys were SO excited to wake her up! They couldn't stand it! I loved it.
 She was still asleep I think! :)
 They gave her a baby(which was black I might add) and a stroller! Black I added cuz they weren't sure they should even give it to her cause of its color. Way funny!

 I love this pic you can seriously tell how much they love her! Both of them trying to help and cheer her on. Melts my heart. Seriously.

 Princess!!!
 Silly dancing faces! Cracks me up!
 Um, she LOVES frosting, can you tell?! Only working on 4 cupcakes at a time!
 Drew was so cute! He wanted to stay home from school cuz he didn't wanna miss Kinlees bday. He said "I'm so sad she is growing up mom!" I said I was too.  So we were doing crying sad faces! and saying "nooo!"
 Kinlee said, "Mom, watch!" haha
 then drew did too! :)
 Grandma Debbie wanted to take Kinlee to lunch, so we decided we all wanted to go and agreed on a late lunch early dinner at Texas Roadhouse! It was lots of fun!!! Grandma surprised Kinlee with princess balloons!
 and she got her present! Thanks to all of them!!!
 Surprise again! Grandma felt so bad that our other cake didn't turn out that she bought kinlee one!!! I was seriously going to cry! I couldn't believe she did that. THANKS mom! It was so yummy too! Funny tho, when she tried taking off the lid, the frosting on the sides came off.  I think we are supposed to learn something about things not being perfect but making the best of them or being happy anyway :)
 On the saddle! She wasn't havin' it!


 I have to give a shout out to my mom.  She is seriously so great and amazing. I love her and am so thankful for her and having her in my life. Love you mom! Oh, and bruce too! :)
 Kinlee didn't want to leave unless she was holding their hands.  The boys loved it!
 then they posed for a pic :)
 So cute!
 Ready for her princess party!
 This is the Princess station where the girls came to become a Princess! Glitter hair, crowns, sparkly nails, glitter princess perfume, necklace, bracelets, princess rings/earrings and their own magic wand! Ok, I think I enjoyed this more than they did :)
 My cute as heck Drew! Love this boy!
 Miss Lyla becoming a princess!

 and Hadlee! the other girls weren't up for it until the end of the night...didn't get pics! :(

 Presents!



 Sadie was such a good sport! Love that she came! :)
 I asked Kinlee who she wanted to come, her first reply, "Lyla Sadie!" Then Miya and Hadlee were later, but it was so cute so thought of them on her own!
 Balloons!!!
K I seriously love this girl! Hope she had the best day ever! We can't believe she is 2!!! Hoping this year goes by slow! Love you my little Princess Kinlee!!!

1 comment:

erin said...

SOOOOO cute!! but i expect nothing less coming from you!!!
Kinlee looks sooo grown up!!