Monday, March 11, 2013

Thinking PINK!

I just looked at the clock and realized how crazy it is where I was two years ago tonight! Two years ago, I had started contractions in the morning..they continued all day. I still did my moms hair, and kept the pain from her.  She didn't even know! We got our patio poured that day.  That afternoon we met our neighbors, the Sims, we chatted outside for a bit and they asked what we were going to do that night.  I said "uh, having a baby!" I really wasn't sure if I was in labor.  I called my sister, Erin, to explain details and see what was going on.  I was kinda convinced it might be it.  A day early.  I sat on the couch and cried through the pain. Talking myself out of being in labor.  Our friends, Jay and Nachelle stopped by that night. We took a picture, I contracted through the pic.  I couldn't move or walk. Finally around 10 I couldn't smile through the pain. I called my mom who hurried down.  We hopped in the car, STOPPED at Walmart(haha I know! but we needed a memory card!) I was seriously in soooo much pain! Pulled up to the hospital and the guy said "how can i help you?!" I'm like, are you freaking kidding? I had to stop 3 times walking through the entrance, I'm freaking huge! and bawling. Okay, to me it was obvious, maybe he was trying to be nice. ha Anyway, they got me a wheelchair and wheeled me up. Called the dr. in. He broke my water and Miss Kinlee was born at 1:30 am. Wow, our lives changed forever! I really had pink now, I could really think pink! :) I wasn't sure or convinced she was a girl till she came.  It was love at first sight... i seriously love that girl so much! I can't explain the feelings between a mother and daughter. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my boys like crazy too! But we have so much in common right from birth.  Painted toes, bracelets, pink pink pink...oh and attitude mixed with many mood changes! ha I just can't believe it, but we couldn't be more blessed. Her brothers are her best buddies! She is lucky. I can't wait to celebrate two years of her calling me mom. Happy Birthday eve my baby girl! :)  I think she might be what completes our family.  WE love you Kinlee!

No comments: