Monday, March 25, 2013

Fun STUFF!

 Peyt lost tooth #5!!!  He got out of the shower and was getting dry with the towel and was like "Uh, where did my tooth go?!" It was on the rug! It just fell out! It was awesome!!! Love Drew sneaking in the pic:)
 We did a big girls night on my moms side since the youngin's are going on missions or away to college.  IT was way fun! We missed those that couldn't make it tho!
 And my cute grandpa that bought us yummy cafe rio for dinner! He is so sweet!
 These kiddos are my favorite!
 Ah! The leprechaun made a mess!!!
 I told the kids I thought I caught him in this closet...
 But he disappeared and left these treats instead!




 We have been told Grandma Kay is not doing well.  Her body is shutting down and probably will not be with us much longer...I kept thinking we needed to do a dinner but we just hadn't had a second so yesterday worked perfect, it was also the 24th.  I didn't even plan that but it was Julies 8th month mark. So glad we could be together. 
 These girls loved playing dress up!
 Grandpa read nursery rhymes.  They loved it.
and a crazy skittle game! It was a great night, just low key and relaxing.  So nice. Love family time! :)

No comments: