Sunday, March 10, 2013

Story of my life! :)

 Awhile back the boys had a friend late night, so then they wanted a cousin late night too! We had a no school Monday and went for it.  It was going to maybe be a sleepover but the boys decided they wanted to go home around 11, but they still had so much fun!
 They were laughing so hard playing the wii.  You can't tell here, but it was cute.
 The above one is Drew doing what he does best, playing the wii! haha and Miss Kinlee taking over the vacuum. She seriously cried if I tried to take it away :) Found my helper!
 She LOVES eating with dad, especially when he is having eggs. She steals a few bites!
 They were hiding from me under the computer desk. They crack me up! :)
 They are seriously such good little buddies! She wants to be just like him all the time.
 OOPS! Tried taking the side off of her crib.  It worked great, she would still go in bed, fall asleep and stay asleep...she would just wake up on the floor half the time. Needless to say, the side is back on. ha
 Drew reading to kinlee.  Can you tell what outfit she loves?!!? She seriously would wear it every day if I let her.
 Just having a little tea party!
 Cute Brenna passed along all this princess goodness to Kinlee!!! How cute! She loved every piece!!!
 See!
 She has on 3 different dresses here I think :) All piled up!
 Every time I get ready Kinlee always says "I want some!" of whatever I'm putting on or using.  This day she wanted my actual clothes!!! Hilarious! She wore it forever and picked me out a new dress :)

 She loves the TUB!
 Love pics of my kiddos sleeping...
 She laid on the floor and said "Mom, I comfy!"

 Peyt always sleeps in what look like the most uncomfortable positions! At least I got a pic of him, he never lets me take pics of him anymore.
 Miss Kinlee got SO sick! None of us have ever been that sick! She threw up over and over again all day! :( So sad! WE even had to miss Disney on Ice, luckily they switched our tickets to the next day!
 a lil popcorn and a movie! Simple pleasures.
I thought this was cute! She was totally folding her arms asleep.

K I know that is like tons of pics of her, but she is the one I'm around all the time and my boys don't like their pics taken as much. IT's funny, I know! I will try harder for my next camera session :)

1 comment:

erin said...

Kinlee and Drew are so cute. That is too cute they are such good buds!! I love all her dress up clothes. So is one lucky girl or you one lucky mom who doesn't have to buy all those things.
Seriously kinlee is so cute!! Love her last pic of sleeping folding her arms way precious!!