Wednesday, July 15, 2009

"Mom...I'm going skateboardin'..!"

That was his answer when I asked "Um, Peyt, what are you doing bud?"
Wow, how much do I seriously LOVE this little guy!!! Okay, so Peyton is getting all these different accesories on, and Tyson is helping him get on what he is asking for help with... I come in the room and here is Peyt's gear:



This was his custom set up of items to jump over...love it? Be sure to notice his "glove" aka: a mug holder thing..haha! Also, his church shoes which are obviously now his "skate" shoes with his basketball shorts, well I guess everything on would now be considered his "skate attire!" And here are his moves, and of course, you should know, that he can even jump over castles...at least that is what he told me!




Oh my gosh, I love his imagination! He is so cute to come up with all of these things and ideas...I just had to come post it right after taking the pics because it was too cute to pass up! I hope you think it was just as entertaining (at least I know my mom will..haha)!!!

3 comments:

gramma debbie said...

YOU ARE RIGHT!! He is so funny!!! He looks like he has all the right moves and clothes to match! My only question is, Where is the skateboard mom?? What an imagination he has! Thanks for letting them WORK with me!! Love it!

Cam and Linds said...

I love checking your blog. You always have such cute updates and your boys are adorable!

Ashley Hardison said...

That is so cute. I love his imagination too. Gotta love the things they come up with. haha