Sunday, July 19, 2009

To My Dad...



This is obviously not a recent picture, but I keep wanting to let my dad know what a great example he is to me. To let him know how thankful I am to call him my Father. We have been through rough times and also through the best times...I hope to be like my dad, always wanting and willing to help someone at the drop of a hat, to be there for you and always give the best and usually right advice! Thanks dad for being you and needless to say I know where my love for caramel comes from and the little craving I get for black licorice every once in awhile and the DEEP desire I secretly have for Cream Soda...all from my dad! I know I don't see or talk to him nearly enough, but do know I could really go for a butter brickle frozen yogurt with him right now from Maverik!! haha Love you dad and I hope you know it!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

So sweet Ashlee. He is a pretty amazing man. :D Thanks for pointing it out!

Sadie Love said...

Aren't Dads great? Love them

Michelle said...

What a cute picture of you and your Dad :)!