Sunday, July 26, 2009

PaRk CiTy!!!!!!

I'm sad our fun week with the whole family is already over...! At least we enjoyed it and definately made some good memories!!! Here are some to remember, and some I probably need permission before sharing..!! So this is a few...would you expect anything less than a complete picture overload of a week away??? Didn't think so! haha =)...



Fun with Grandma and cousins...wow, grandma is even sporting WR gear!!!

WaTeR FiGhT...!!!! (I'm thinking we can thank grandma for this!)


Slide fun for the little ones(and grandparents)!


Thank heaven for the Playground...a way to spend some extra time


Pillow Fight with Nate and Jill....um, till Midnight!?!?


More Hot Tub fun!


Enjoying Snow cones and the Farmers Market...a little TOO hot for the kiddos!


The pool Peyton loves...he can walk all the way across and touch the bottom! Much more fun going with family!


I guess Drew REALLY wanted this Dr. Pepper...this is about the 5th time he tried putting it in the cart..! He's a strong little guy!


We forgot the tissues...they would have been fitting since we just saw "My Sisters Keeper.."


Girl FUN!!!!!!!


Yep, we CAN all fit on the bench! =)


and Katie laughing so hard she was crying...she didn't even cry during the movie!!!


Loving Uncle Ryan!


More bed jumping fun with cousins


Swim time with Dad so I could relax for a minute...thanks Tys!!!


Of course, arcades had to come after swimming...right???


Oh they LOVE the "People mover" hmmmm...Aaron, are you yelling at me or just really happy? ha!


Two of the three cute guys in my life! I'm sure Tysons shoulders are sore by today!


We had such a fun week...! Peyton and Drew loved having cousins to play with everyday! Who can complain of days filled with glitter toe painting, doing hair, swimming, girls nights, laughing, Card games till midnight, Yummy food, shopping, pillow fights, golfing(for the guys!), bed jumping, nightly desserts and treats, and just being with the family???!! Not us! We love going!


and Thanks to my mom and Bruce who make all this fun and memory making possible~! We love you both and are thankful you do this for all of us! Hope the tradition continues forever! Thanks again!!!

5 comments:

KT said...

haha great fun! I'm so glad Debbie took my double dare for me, I would not have been as entertaining;)

Jill + Nate said...

Thank you Bruce and Debbie, and thank you Ashlee for documenting the fun!!! Love all your pics!

Wendy said...

Looks like you had a blast...we need to come see you this week!

Sadie Love said...

Drew gets the Dr.Pepper thing from Grandpa Rich. They are just alike I guess

Michelle said...

You always have so many CUTE pictures! Love em all! It looks like you guys have been doing tons of fun stuff this summer!