Saturday, July 11, 2009

While Dad's away...I guess we'll PLaY!!!!

Um, or I guess we still play while he is here! I went to choose pics and saw lots I've forgotten to post! So even though we enjoyed some time while he was at High Adventure...there were plenty more good times with him here!! Enjoy the Pic OveRLoAd!!!


Lovin' the Pool! He'd stay in there all day if I let him!
2 of the 3 Most FavOritE boys in my life!
Well, I buzzed their heads...or so I thought, they don't look TOO buzzed here?
That's what your bed is for, right?? To jump on...oh and for sleeping I guess!
His first sparkler...it's not sparkling too much! haha
A little dissapointed...the fireworks we bought this year weren't that great...
His worked!
Enjoying a late night movie and popcorn...waiting for Peyton to get home from his "date"
Peyton got to go on his date with Grandma Julie, they went golfing, to eat, and to watch Taylor in his play! Thanks Julie, Peyton loved it!
AND of course, ANOTHER swimming day at Granmdas...with a few of our extras...the baseball toy, slip-n-slide and snow cones!





Cute Dash!
Of course, again, playing on the beds! Why not, right? =)
After a yummy dinner with Em and her boys (since her hubby was on a camp out too) we went for a little walkAs always, these Cutler boys, showing Peyton the real fun in hand held games!

Braxton came to sleep over and then we went to the Farmington Parade in the morning to see Grandpa Rich (he is a fireman there)
We finished off the fun week/weekend with our old time favorite, Maverik frozen yogurt! Thanks Grandma Debbie for meeting us and treating us to some good treats!

It was a fun little time with just the boys...but we are glad to get our dad back today!!

2 comments:

gramma debbie said...

Thanks for letting me know you were going to Maverick!! I remember driving all over when Brax was 2 trying to find the kind of icecream we wanted! Boy how time has passed!! Loved being with ya!!!

TIDWELLS said...

so fun I love the summer time and all the fun things we get to do.. I am glad I can view your blog. I know I need to send you and invite I will do that right now..