Thursday, July 30, 2009

OQUIRRH Mountain Temple...



Today my sister planned for us to go the Open house. I think it is neat that there have been two my boys have had the opportunity to go to. The only chance I had when I was younger was the Bountiful temple...and that seems like forever ago! Even though it isn't Drew's favorite activity, it is something Peyton LOVES to do. He had been up a few times in the night with a cough and probably a cold and this morning the first thing he said when he woke up was "Mom, we gotta get ready to go to the temple!!" He was so excited, how could I tell my little 4 year old no to such a great opportunity!??! So off we went! Thanks for planning it Em! It was great to go with family, even though a little frustrating with all the kids! =) Still glad to have made that memory!

Peyton on the way excited to be going...especially proud to be in a booster seat! Love him!


Our cute little boys...they really are best buds


hmmm...what is their favorite thing?? If you can't tell, they LOVE to chew gum...guess this gives that away! =)


The whole crew...!

Thanks again Em for getting it planned...we are glad we didn't miss it!

(PS..Meghan this post is done in thought of you!! haha...I can't believe I had slacked since Sunday...and I'm calling you back today! =)......)

6 comments:

Cody and Meg said...

Haha! Thanks Ash! I laughed out loud when I read that! BTW your boys COULD NOT be cuter!

gramma debbie said...

What a fun time! The Temple is so beautiful and it was fun to be with you all there!! Thanks for planning it Em!! The boys loved the sealing room, they thought that the mirrors were cool!! (thanks for letting me be with them there too)!

erin said...

ur boys are so cute. Really Drew is getting so big. love you!

Erin said...

you have the cutest boys!! and i am jealous of your hot,steamy romantic date... haha sounds like my kind of date..

Christine said...

I love the picture of your boys. That is so sweet.

Kristie said...

Your boys are so dang cute!