Saturday, August 1, 2009

Never too Early to CeLeBraTe!?!?!

Tonight we got to go enjoy some yummy food at P.F. Changs to celebrate Tysons birthday on Monday...I figure, why not stretch the special day out a little?!? It was fun to get out, meaning down to Salt Lake, for a change! After we went to Gateway we then had the most romantic activities to follow...washing the car and going grocery shopping, I know, I know, I need to stop sharing, because you are ALL JEALOUS!! haha! At least it was fun! Thanks to Tyson for a good choice of food! =) ....and to his mom and Steve for watching the boys...!!

Thought we'd get creative with our little date night pic!

All I have to say is....LETTUCE WRAPS!!!!

3 comments:

Brittanny said...

I do love PF Changs...it was our favorite place to go in Seattle. & I love your Oquirrh temple pictures! I really have to ask you- how do you get such cool pictures? Well, other than the fact that your boys are so stinking cute...but with like the colors and shading & angles? Are you a photographer in hidiing?! You are so talented and I love all your pictures.

Menlove Family said...

I love love love the lettuce wraps there!! Sometimes I get it for my meal!! Sounds like it was fun! Tell Tyson Happy Birthday...its a good time of year :) I also agree with Brittanny...your pictures are awesome!

KT said...

PF Changs is yummy! Nice choice