Thursday, August 27, 2009

"But Mom, I will be at work.."

That is what Peyton told me last night when I asked if he wanted to have his friend come play today. He LOVES any chance to go to work with his dad! His Grandma Julie even bought him these boots he can use in the concrete! He was SOOO excited to take them with him today. I guess I should be happy that he is such a hard worker already...hopefully that doesn't mean it will fade too young! Don't worry though, he did ask "Would my friends still be here when I get home from work?" He is hilarious and would turn anything down because of work. Too cute!



So here they are off to work this morning...notice he had to have brown shorts like his dad, and had to wear a shirt with a tractor on it, because if it has a tractor on it, that means it is a work shirt! (good note to self: never pull out another shirt that is solid or plain for working in, I will get the disgusted look of a 4 year old..."duh mom!")

3 comments:

KT said...

He says the funniest things

Unknown said...

That is so cute! I love the cute tractor shirt and of course the awesome work boots!

I guess we kinda sucked at going to Cherry Hill together this year! Maybe next year?!?! Bummer!

gramma debbie said...

What a funny little boy!! He is so cute and has such a great role model for a dad!!