Sunday, August 9, 2009

I've got nothin' really....!!

Just checking the blog and realized it's been since Wednesday since I posted!!! haha! SO not like me, so here are a few random pics from lately...


Fun BBQ FaMiLy time at GrAndMa CarOLs


Tys with his siblings...


Our little crew...yes Kins, SOON to be outdated once again! But it will always be that way, right? =)


Silly cousins...being "Captain Moroni, Captain Ariel, and Captain"...shoot! I forgot what Peytons was!!! Still cute though!


He owns the pool!!! Lovin' his solo time!


Doesn't he belong in the water?!?! Lookin good little Drew! haha



BrOtHeRs....!


Drew tryin on my shoes...they ....almost...fit, okay not quite! =)


Cool sun the other night....


While playing in the wind we enjoyed this sunset since there was NO rain!! =(


They almost blew away...don't worry our tramp didn't though! Yea!

OH...some fun times! We need to get on the ball and live the rest of the summer to the fullest...!!! Here we come the rest of August...!!!!

2 comments:

gramma debbie said...

I have loved all the summer fun and don't want it to end!!! Your boys certainly know how to party in the sun!! (wonder where they learned that from)??!! What's next??

Kristie said...

I remember that night. Such an amazing sunset. That was smart to take a picture. It turned out good.