Wednesday, August 5, 2009

LoVe TheSe TiMeS...!!!

It seems like lately the only time we have to get together with our High School friends is when someone is having a baby...which I will take that as an excuse! I love spending time with old friends, we always laugh so hard as we take our little trip down memory lane! So thanks to Ash for having another baby so I could see all of you!! haha! Hopefully we'll stick to the plan of doing this more often! Thanks to Cortney for doing and planning this fun night!


Us at Cafe Trio (I think that's the name of it)....The food was SO yummy and it was such a fun relaxing atmosphere....and the company made it even better...loved it!!

Ash wanted to make sure her cute belly got in the pic, since that was the purpose of our get together! And who didn't love the live music we were entertained with?? So fun!

Yea for friends and good times together! Love these girls!

4 comments:

Ash said...

holy cow Ash! you are like super blogger! I swear, if I miss reading your blog for a week I have hours of catchup do to :) good work! You guys have been busy- as always and also- cute pics! :) I'd expect nothing less. Um, pretty sure if your friend Ashley went to beauty school, I went with her.... if not, she's SO familiar to me from somewhere! Might have to help me brainstorm that one.

Ashley Hardison said...

Ash,you look so short in the second picture. I have never realized I guess. Or are they all wearing tall shoes. Cute pics, how fun to get together with high school friends.

Ashlie said...

How FUN!! I went to elementary school with Brooke. You are so lucky to have such great friendships good friend are hard to find!

Love Family said...

How funny...my three commments here are ALL Ash's!! haha