Sunday, August 30, 2009

2 PoSts in One DaY?!?! Well..the weekend is now officially over..!

And this ended our fun weekend...a night at Cutlers for yummy Ice Cream in Waffle bowls! We are so lucky to have so much family so close to us, I'm glad we get the chance to spend time together. Yea for a good time tonight, Thanks again Cutlers...! Here we go...


Sharing their Cake...how sweet! haha
I walked in and they were all playing on the bed, so it definately calls for a pic, right? =)


Cute nephews, Sam and Eli...love how they are cute little buddies too!
Drew enjoying the slide...just needed some water and a swimsuit to make it complete!
They just LOVE me taking their pics every time I see them, can't you tell? haha


and the whole purpose of the night...to get the cousins and us together for a fun jumping party...Grandma Debbie even jumped!!!

and a little Basketball...the night is never complete without it! =)

Loved hanging out tonight...thanks fam for spending time together!!! =)

2 comments:

Ashlie said...

I think that picture of you and your mom and emily jumping is ADORABLE!! HOW FUN!!

The Christensen's said...

Ok so where and who did you cute family picture at the top? I keep forgeting that you went private...I have been wait for you to update it and then I remembered!! Looks like you have had some fun. Hopefully we can do a fun get together again!!