Sunday, August 30, 2009

A FuN WeeKenD and we're not even done!

Yea! We started on Friday, with of course, SOCCER...where Peyton scored his FIRST goal!! He was so proud of himself! and then off to a Surprise 30th Birthday party for our friend Misty...where we had yummy food and cake! The kids loved playing on the bouncie toys, I didn't have my camera that night! What was I thinking!?!?
Saturday, Tys finished up some work...then we got to have a mid-day date! We went to Corbins and did a cooking class with our family and some friends. We learned how to make steak the right way at home! I didn't care for it, but I'm sure Tyson loved it! Then we learned how to make chocolate Molten Cake...YUMMY!


Us with half of our cooking group at Corbins...thanks to SADIE for watching our boys...she is the best babysitter...it was nice coming home to dishes done and the kitchen clean and the boys with a smile on their face! They love Aunt Sadie!

Then we headed to our ward swim party at the Roy Pool. It was fun for the kids to play and visit with neighbors! I managed to get a few pics before the batteries died!





Oh, no...we're not done there! =) We can't forget the fun GNO at JillS! I seriously LOVE girl nights...yummy food, amazing popcorn, hair playing, painting toes, watching a movie and some good laughs! Thanks girlies...loved the night out...just have to say hmmm....where's your "screwdriver" mom? LOL..oh good times!
First pic of the night and she is sleeping...something is wrong with this! Well, I guess I was 2 hours late...she was already worn out by movie time!



Fun GLiTtER toes!!!


JusT WhaTeVer...!

Well...for a fun weekend and we still have one night left to enjoy with family! Maybe one day we'll slow down...maybe?

4 comments:

gramma debbie said...

At least I was awake for the best part of the evening crazy girl fun and playing with hair!!! And for the screwdriver, i left it home in the tool box!!...LOL Thanks girls for yummy food and FUN!!!

Sadie Love said...

Thanks Ashlee! I love watching your boys. Call me anytime!

mjs ashworth said...

I swear your life is a constant party!

Live it up!

Ashlie said...

Did you enjoy the cooking class?? My hubby would LOVE to go do that!! What a fun date night!!