Monday, August 3, 2009

SuRpRisE to HiM!!!

I had planned for our families to come over for cake and ice cream to celebrate Tysons birthday...I did SUCH a good job at keeping it a secret, until I was running late and got home after six and everyone was coming at seven and we still had to eat dinner! Oh well, it still worked pretty good and I think he loved it! SO...thanks to everyone for coming!!! That was so much fun and I wish we did parties more often! Here is a little update from the fun...ENJOY! =)



Creative present from his mom...before...wrapped COMPLETELY in duct TAPE!!


AFTER...money stuffed in a jar of Peanut Butter..!! They come up with ANYTHING!


Braxton soaked me, so I got to soak him!!! WAY too much fun!


A few of us from the fun water fight...until Matt ended up in the window well...hope he is okay!!!


All these little cousins...TOO cute! and..Our little neighbor Porter wanted to come join the party fun, he fit right in!!


Most of the party fun...this is what matters most...We love our families! Missed those that couldn't come!

Well...until next year...Happy 29th to Tyson! I hope you really had a good Birthday...get prepared because next year you will be 30...OLD!!! haha Love you and thanks to everyone again for coming!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

That's funny, Justin and I were talking just yesterday about how he'll be 30 in just 2 1/2 years! Crazy, we are all getting old! I told him at least I still have almost 6 years to go :)! Looks like Tyson had a fun birthday! You'll have to tell him Happy Birthday for us! The cake with the pictures of your boys on it is adorable!

KT said...

Looks like fun! Sorry we missed. Love the cake.
Was Matt really in the waterfight, or did he just have an accident? j/k Matt

Brittany said...

I love that cake it is adorable!! Where did you get it done...Jareds bday is next month?

Adam & Ash Dayton said...

Happy Birthday Tys!! Thanks for coming to our wedding:) It was good to see you guys!

Kristie said...

wow big crowd. I love the duck taped present.