Friday, February 19, 2010

Because I just CAN'T let Katie down....

Ha ha ha...we really don't have much to post about for this week, but I will pretend so I don't lose my best blog visitor or at least my most popular "commenter", Katie Yates. :)

Before a little date night out...Peyt thought a picture was needed...he LOVES taking pics!
And our Mr. Drew's new hide out...he tried closing himself in there forever one day! Too funny!
AND....If I take a break and sit on the couch...this may just be what happens...Peyton making me "comfy" by putting anything and everything on me that he could find...haha and it was...just liked sitting there with nothing to do! :)
Can you see his lovely face? He found the cupcakes and ate ALL the frosting off the top of them!
and then found the chocolate chips another day....(still not sure why his face is covered from tiny little chocolate chips...oh well! It still makes for a good laugh!)

This little guy is hilarious! He either runs in to show me "mom, look at my messy face" OR "mom, I ran out of items to make my face messy...more please!" haha

Oh...so there is for a new picture update! :) ENJOY!!!

4 comments:

KT said...

lol that's what I'm talking about! I know, if I look at a blog, I have to leave a comment. No matter how gay it is.
I do love the way you dress, you should teach me how some day.
I saw Elisa the other day, she told me how drew and calli play (hit) in nursery now.

Love Family said...

Katie you are hilarious...and I love that you always leave comments, then I don't feel like such a loser! :) and you SHOULD know that I have no up to date fashion sense, I'm still stuck on a couple years ago...haha and Drew finally for the first time didn't hit last Sunday! yay! Wish us luck today! :)

KT said...

He's so cute.
I'm stuck in the 8 years ago fashion. I would rather dress my kids cute, but now that we're done, I realize I should work on my wardrobe a little now:)
Thanks for the comment, it does make you feel cool when you get one doesn't it.

gramma debbie said...

You two are soo funny!! You both always look cute!!!