Saturday, February 27, 2010

*SURPRISE*....lucky US!!!

SO...today Tyson told me to be ready for a night on the town and I was needing to head out the door at 5:15. I had no idea what the night held for me, but know Tys is great at surprising me...so I trusted I was in for a night of fun! :) He instructed me to head to my sister-in-laws house where we would receive further instruction on our night. I got to Jills house and she had no idea who was picking her up at 5:30, so a great surprise for both of us!! We were given this cd and told to put it in the car as we were driving away...and we could only listen to one track at a time as it gave further instruction... (they made this amazing hilarious cd together with them talking and some tunes for us to enjoy!!)

We were told to drive to Cafe Rio where we would have our take-out dinner waiting for us...

Sweet for us, we got PriNCess Parking too!!!! Of course that deserved a pic...and it wasn't even planned..or maybe they did save the spot for us! haha jk


Oh so then the next track told us there was an envelope in the car under the seat with Gift Certificates to be used completely up by midnight with shopping and entertainment...SOOO...heck yes! What does any girl do?? We headed for our favorite stores!! Downeast, Charlotte Russe, Victorias Secret and Ross were our biggest hits!

( Ps...just so you know the Gift Certificates WEREN'T specifically for Victorias Secret...kinda funny that's the only place I have pics from! haha)
{I now stole a couple pics from Jill and wanted them on here too!...thanks Jill! :)}



Of course we needed dessert...so we headed to Red Mango...my first time there and it was delicious! This is also where our stranger picture taking friend might have announced his girlfriend was pregnant...LOL...oh had to bring up that joke for Jill! Cause it was hilarious...

We were going to head over to a movie, but by then it was after 10:30 and we were too late! We had many ideas of fun things to go do...but I guess we settled for going on the hunt for comfy pj's...which turned out to be a 45 min store search at Walmart and a jammin' party in the parking lot! haha
I swear she is the best at these jumpin' pics!! She is soaring through the air!! :) While I couldn't even leave the ground in my boots! ha

These pictures don't do justice of how much fun we really had and how lucky us girls were tonight!!! Hopefully Jill will send over her pics and we can figure out how to get the cd and music on here from our hubby's because it was pricless!!!
I think after tonight I am okay with the idea of Tys working long and late hours with my brother Nate... they are so sweet to think of us, their wives at home and to make sure we know how much they appreciate us. THANKS so much to TYSON and NATE AND JILL for one of the best surprises yet!!! A night of memories I will never forget! :)

**The song playing is the first song they had on the cd to send us on our way...HILARIOUS!**

4 comments:

Jamie Reese said...

What a fun night. Maybe Tyson can talk to Kevin....I would like a suprise like that...ha ha ha !!

Shannon said...

Amazing!! It looks like y'all had a blast!! :)

gramma debbie said...

What a FuN SurPrisE for you both!! Such deserving girls too!! I would have liked to come along just to photograph all the fUn!!! Love the pajamas!! Lucky you and LUckY guys to have you both!!! Such fun!! What a great idea!! :)

Brit said...

So, we were at Nate and Jill's on Saturday and they told us all about your night. They even played us a few of the tracks (hilarious!!)... it sounds like your boys did an awesome job!! ...and I really love your jammies - Jill told us about the little details on them!! haha! :)