Thursday, February 25, 2010

{ FAMILY }

Today was nice and long over due...! I had my sister and mom come over for lunch and so the cousins could play and we could have some catching up time! :) I don't think I have even seen my sister for almost 2 months and she lives basically just down the road!! Something is wrong with that, but we sure made up for it today and so I wanted to thank them for coming over, it was nice to spend time with family... and we missed you that couldn't be here :(
AND...they are so great, they even did my dishes for me!! Thanks!
Cute cousins enjoying their Grandma Debbie!
It gets EVEN better...haha...My mom brought me my GREATEST weakness...Tropical Starburst Jelly Beans!! I don't eat candy (I said candy, not dessert) BUT these I can't stay away from...and it looks like Drew enjoys them too!
Then we got a little visit from my brother, his wife and their kiddos! Geez...we are so lucky to have so much family so close and for these times we get to spend together! Love you all...thanks for a much needed day together! :)

4 comments:

gramma debbie said...

That was a FAST post!!! I hate the one of me with EM! She looks fab and I look like a FAT something!! Thanks Ash, it was fun, the taco sald was yummy and so was the cheesecake!! Lets do it again soon!!! Any takers?? Love ya!!

Jamie Reese said...

Sounds like fun! I love to see my family too and those starburst jelly beans are the DEVIL.

KT said...

I love the tropical starburst JB also! I was frustrated Walmart didn't have them, so I got Jollyrancher, and they're not as good, I'll have to find them.

gramma debbie said...

Katie, Smiths has them and they are on SALE!!