Sunday, February 14, 2010

Fun VaLenTinEs Weekend!!

I was going to wait and just do one post at the end of our long weekend...BUT I just love pictures too much and since it's almost over I think it will be okay! :) So here we go...
I think we...meaning Peyton and I got our little cute baby fix while having Kyah over. Peyton loved talking to her, holding her and reading her stories. I loved it!
Then we got a visit from Great Grandma and Grandpa Love with yummy Valentines treats!

Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!! The boys loved having you here!
Then after I guess no babysitters and the anti-men decided no on the Valentines Dance :) Jamie had us over for fun instead! The kids decorated their yummy cookies...
Maycee and Drew were inseperable!
This is Peyt NOT wanting me to get a pic of him and his cookie...haha

AND...the kids dressed up for their "play"...they gave it three attempts and I'm still not sure what the play was, but it was still really cute to see them all have so much fun together.
Our 2nd attempt at a decent picture....nice Kev...but at least there is not popcorn involved!! haha
and Maycee and Drew again...they are hilarious! Drew has always loved this little girl though! Even when they were little...

See it's so cute how they just clicked from day one! hahaha ...I had to go find the other first couple pics I had of them...cute!
Our Lazy Saturday morning...so nice to not have one thing to do...
A surprise visit from Grandma and Grandpa Yates to bring a yummy Valentine treat! THANKS!!!
We decided to take the boys to Planet 51 at the Kaysville theater....Geez!!! You can get all 4 of us in PLUS popcorn for the price of almost one of us at the regular Theater! This was a first for all of us to go on a fun little date there and I must say we will be doing it again! :)
Little Drew running up and down Main St. in Kaysville after the movie
After the movie we went and did a little shopping then went to dinner at the lucious Olive Garden....Peyt chose to make the "Strawberry dessert" for after...aka: Strawberry Cheesecake, so we made that and had our Sparkling Cider to accompany! Such a fun date with our little family! I loved every minute!
The boys fun little Valentine Treats!! I have to admit...we are OFFICIALLY addicted to Super Mario Bros...in fact, its 11:30 pm and Peyt and Tys are downstairs STILL playing!! :)
Me and my cute Valentine buddies! Love them so much!
then Grandma Julie invited us for a delicious dinner.... afterwards we were serenaded by Taylor and his buddy while they practiced their song they were going to sing to a few choice lucky ladies! :) They did awesome, thanks guys!
Drew and Peyt playing Super Heros!
Peyt and Drew even got in on the Apples to Apples fun! :)
HAHAHA....we REALLY are laughing our heads off cause I just spilled the drink all over me while we were laughing at Peyt taking a million pics of us! He wouldn't stop snapping! :)
and to my sweetie! 7 Years ago today was our first kiss, which I might add was also the best kiss ever and led me straight to knowing he was mine forever!!! I love you sweetie! I am so glad we had such a fun weekend together as a family. I couldn't have asked for it to be any better!!!
I hope you all had a Wonderful Valentines weekend too!!!

8 comments:

Jamie Reese said...

Ash-
Look at me posting a comment :). I loved the pictures of Drew and Maycee...especially the first pictures you had of them. I had forgotten how it was love at first sight. You are so good at posting fun pictures on the blog. Thanks for sharing!

gramma debbie said...

How fun!! Great family, friends, and more family, and lots of things to do!! Lucky kids, hubby and lucky you!! (glad that kiss was great, we lucked out too with a great son-in-law)!

erin said...

YOu guys did have a fun filled weekend!! lucky you! Still jealous you guys have such close friends!
The picture of you and the boys(valentine buddies) you look so pretty, you do look good with DaRk hair. makes me want to go a little darker.
By, the way. I am not sure what pictures you saw on my blog, but if you are talking about the valentine day post, we must be seeing two different erins. I think i look gross in the pictures.
Love you!!

KT said...

Very cute pic's! Our kids have never been to the "real theater", we love Kaysville Theater b/c we can get popcorn, and we have our mugs so it's so cheap and the kids get the same effect.
Looks like you got lots of yummy treats also.

KT said...

oh and the pic's of drew and maycee are way cute.

Burton Family said...

I love reading your blog. You are always so up to date, I need to bring my camera more often I love all the pics!!

Jill + Nate said...

Hey Ash. Just caught up on your blog after what has seemed like forever. I am sooo out of the loop these days. You are such an amazing person and Mom! Hope we get to hang out soon! LOVE your hair brown by the way. It's been fun to watch the process from blonde to now. You always look good no matter what. Lucky girl!!

KT said...

wow Ash, it's been a week already. Did you go to Disneyland again?