Tuesday, December 21, 2010

*Baby Hunter DeVere Brown*

Since Erin sent me the pic to post for her on FB, I figured why not blog it too?! Such a cute cute little baby! I love his chunky cheeks. He arrived this morning at 10:50 weighing in at 7 pounds 3 ounces and 20 inches long. (I think I got that right) Mom and baby are both healthy. Couldn't be happier for my sis and her cute little family! Love you and Congrats!!! Christmas couldn't be any better with getting a brand new baby, right? :)

Now...just to fix the problem of you living in Virginia so we could meet him in person... :)

3 comments:

gramma debbie said...

I love, love those chubby cheeks!! Can't hardly wait till we get to meet him and hang out with you ALL!! Love ya! BTW you look beautiful!

KT said...

YAY Congrats to Erin! I was thinking yesterday how she's got to be having him any day. That's a great weight for not looking prego. So cute.

erin said...

Thanks for your post ash!!
You got his size right!!
Love ya