Friday, December 24, 2010

Getting Started...

MeRRy ChRisTmaS EVE...While we had a quick break in our morning, I thought I'd get started with some of our pics because there will probably be an overload tonight! So here we go!
First is from yesterday, our Thompson friends invited us to go see Yogi Bear! It was a cute show and the boys loved going with their friends! Thanks Heather! :)
This morning we had a yummy Yates traditional breakfast. Yes, I am huge... so just pretend you don't notice :)
The kiddos with activities at "Santas Workshop" THanks Tanya!
Most of the adult siblings with their mom and Ray.
THanks for a festive HOliday Breakfast! Now on to a crazy filled day with no stopping till tonight! ...and even then I don't think we stop...hahaha ENJOY your DAY!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

ASHLEE! You look amazing!! :)

Brittany said...

Looks like you all had a perfect Christmas Eve! BTW, I blew up the picture where you said you were huge...I'M NOT IN AGREEMENT! You look incredible! You make pregnancy look too too easy and so stinking beautiful! Merry Christmas lady!