Thursday, December 9, 2010

MoRe FUN!

Because it seems like this time of year, no matter what...the entertainment never ends...
Thanks to sweet Sadie and my great mom and Bruce...Tys and I got a night out. Dinner and he invited me to the Awesome Jazz game...even though they lost, it was still tons of fun! Thanks babe for a fun date!
and I swear these boys get so hyped up this time of year...entertaining us constantly! Drew in his too small of PJ's that he wouldn't take off till about 3 pm...being a hilarious little boy!
I went and got Peyt from school and he was running out with this cute gear on! He was SO embarrassed, but I was glad he would actually wear it, not like him at all. He even got to celebrate his half birthday at school today! He was so excited!
AND a little visit with Grandma Kay. She is looking and feeling great! The boys loved stopping for a quick hi!
and my cute hubby with his Grandma...
More fun to come this weekend as cousins are coming to stay!!! Can't wait, lots more entertainment on the way!!!!!!

No comments: