Friday, December 17, 2010

}GiRLy FeStiVe TiME{

Thanks to my Grandma Kaye who had extra tickets to the Christmas Concert, Jill(aka:one of my fav sis-in-laws) and I got to enjoy a night out with yummy dinner AND wonderful entertainment. Just enough to help in getting us in the Christmas spirit!
Jill and I FREEZING outside while deciding what line to stand in. It WAS a mad house!!! We finally got there just after 7 and the lines were huge and they were supposed to have everyone seated by 7:30. Our line had barely moved by then, by about 7:45 we were finally in but lucked out because my mom and Bruce had saved us some seats. Otherwise, we wouldn't have been able to get seats...because I guess they gave out way too many tickets. Thanks Mom and Bruce for coming to the rescue! :)
One of the pics from the ending. I am amazed at what an amazing voice David Archuleta has. He really is incredible and it was neat for him to sing along with the Tabernacle, Orchestra and the other entertainment going on. Loved it! Just don't know that I would want to have been there at 6 standing in the freezing cold waiting in line forever. We were frozen as it was. :)
After the concert! Thanks for coming Jill! It was fun to hang out with you...good chats, yummy dinner at the "OG", long walks, freezing our behinds off and witnessing the man getting CPR! Scary, and yes I think we're both wondering if he ended up being okay, never seen that happen in real life. Anyway, lucky to have such a fun and great sister in law :)
and our seat savers...THANKS for getting there early so we could slack, BUT not on purpose! :)

No comments: