Wednesday, December 29, 2010

OuR Home...

It's starting to seem like one finally :) Even though we probably won't make our goal of when we wanted to be in because of the countertop guy, I have to remind myself a few days won't make a difference and it will all be worth it once we're in! I REALLY can't complain, seeing how our last house took us 10 months to finish, and this one will be right around 6.
All the exterior pretty much done...EXCEPT our timber needing to be stained, when we finally get some decent and warm enough weather...AND the patio should be done soon. :)
Our railing...WOW have some sawdust huh? Looks like it might change the look of it and floor completely once its clean. haha
Master bath...the shower only has the floor done since they messed up on a few things...hopefully it will be wrapped up soon too along with the countertops.
Our kitchen pre-countertops. They were there forming them today and will be poured soon. then we have to wait to stain them still. Also...as soon as those are done, Tys can do the kitchen floor.
and this is the main bath. I'm hoping when we get some lighting in there, it won't look so yellow since the painters accidently painted it the wrong color :) OH well, I'm sure it will all turn out fine.
and part of our Laundry room. The fun part at least, cabinets and countertops...

More exterior. Our outside doors haven't been painted yet either, they have to wait till it's also warm enough. So our house will really be all finished ONE DAY. :)
Until then...we will be here hoping it comes along as quickly as we had planned.

And here was just a cute pic of tys and Drew I hadn't posted.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

It is beautiful!!! :D

erin said...

your house looks so dang nice!!!
did I read that you may build again one day? how fun is that!!!!
Can't wait to see the finished home!

gramma debbie said...

Soo exciting, it is awesome.....but... I am not counting down the days, I will be sad when you all leave!!! ( I really am excited for you guys)!

KT said...

You have great taste. I love it