Thursday, April 21, 2011

Just a Few!

I feel like I have been so out of it! I have barely been on the computer at all this week, kinda nice actually! Since getting back into the swing of trying to fit a workout in the schedule, on top of showering, getting ready, taking care of a two boys(which means, feeding them, entertaining them, getting them ready for the day...) AND a little babe(that list goes on and on...haha) I just don't have time to sit at the computer. At the end of the day, I'm not sure where the time has gone. But I try and take advantage of the few minutes tys and I get together, so I avoid the computer, because before you know it, an hour passes TOO quickly :)
We decided to clean out the blankets and such under the stairs, throw down some extra carpet pieces and make it the boys "house" AND they seriously LOVE it! We hung up a couple art projects too and Peyt keeps asking me to come hang out in his house. It's so cute of him! :)
Then Peyt decided to build a house inside his house! creative little guy! and I told him it's the most awesome house he has built! He did amazing, right? :)
And Peyt made this at school, I thought it was a cute idea!
then Great Grandma and Grandpa Love stopped by with some Easter Treats!
Drew looks really happy huh? He was though! Just a little tired.
This is Peyt trying the Super Sour candy spray! He thought it was hilarious!
And little Kinlee with her Easter Bunny! I promise she isn't ALWAYS crying :) I was just too impatient to wait for a second when she wouldn't be.
One of our lazy days, because we have been passing around colds and coughs in our home, the boys wanted ice cream cones and enjoyed them right here :)
and my dad and his fam stopped for a quick sec and it just took Patrick to calm Kinlee right down. It was cute she kept staring at him as he walked away too!
Well, there is for a few pics until our Easter weekend comes, then we'll have plenty more to post! Love to all of you and here's to hoping you are all much more healthy than we are! :) I hate seeing our boys sick let alone our little tiny baby with a cough and cold. So another hoping that we all get over it soon!

1 comment:

erin said...

Amen to the no time to blog. That is why mine is never updated.
My computer time is when I am nursing.

Love the house under the stairs. Great idea.
That is sweet Kinlee loves Patrick so much, it is cute.

We too have had coughs and colds. Even mr. Hunter. I hate it. My boys are usually only healthy for the summer months. When September starts let the colds and coughs begin. It begins to be a cycle one month we are healthy the next forget it. Gotta love it!! I know I do!!!