Thursday, April 7, 2011

UpDaTiNG...!

Peyt knows what a softie I am and a sucker for any time Dad is gone to let him stay up late. He waits for Drew to fall asleep and then says "Mom...Drew's asleep..." So I ask him what that means and eventually he'll ask to come out of his room. This pic was from when Dad went to the Jazz game and Peyt and I had a little ice cream late night! Love the one on one times! I LOVE how cute she is when she is asleep. I think half the pics of my babies when they are little is of them sleeping, cause I love their positions. She looks totally different in this pic! I swear their looks change every day! Peyt asked to be in the pic with her. :) Enjoying a little Spring Break, Peyt is wanting to call his next door neighbor friend, Jaxon EVERY day at about 8 am! I make him wait till at least 9 and then I don't hear the end of it until Jax and Beckham come over! :) So one day we had them over to frost cookies... I forget how many other clothes Kinlee has in the closet and drawer that she needs to wear...had to get a pic of this one for her Aunt Emilee who gave it to her. :) and another sleeping pose. she didn't move her hands for awhile. AND had the friends over and they decided to make a bed and watch Yogi Bear with some popcorn, of course! They carried all the blankets upstairs, plus a huge down comforter. Impressed I was! Her tiny feet! Please don't grow TOO fast! :( I know, I know, my husband is WAY hotter than yours!!!! hahaha Peyt told me I had to go see dad, and this is how I found him. Nice mustache! and sweet bathrobe! Oh and not to mention the nice missionary hair! Gotta love a hubby with a sense of humor! :) AND last but not least, Happy 16th Birthday to CArston!!!!!!!!!! Hope you had the best day! I thought this was super cute of Drew, who by the way, has all the sudden chunked right up! I love it! He has the cutest voice ever! So just some randomness, because I've been slacking I guess! :) Enjoy!

4 comments:

erin said...

It was great to catch up with you!!
You are such a great photographer!!
Love that the boys have buddies who live close, wish my boys had friends that lived next door. Oh well that is what I get for living on the east side.
If you figure a way to keep Kinlee from growing let me know. I need hunter to stop he is getting SOOO big but is soooo much fun!!
By the way you look great in your pictures. From my point of view it looks like there is no reason to feel gross.
Love the that you have late nights with Peyton. Wish I was that nice of a mom. I should learn from you!!
Love you!

Sadie Love said...

so cute! Thanks for making the cake for Carston! wish Kinlee would have been awake, but it was still a blast. Thank you!

Ashlie said...

You are seriously the cutest...I am sure you are loving that little girl of yours. There isn't enough time in the day to cuddle and love them is there??? She is so cute and tiny...it's hard to believe that start out so small.

Jamie Hadlow said...

So cute! As I'm looking at these pic's, Beckham is on my lap telling me "Drew's my best friend." Then he went on to tell Ry that Tyson could be his best friend. So funny! Spiderman is missing you guys by the way, he'll be visiting again soon:). I'm glad my boys have you guys right next door, and that we have you guys of course!