Tuesday, April 12, 2011

*KiNLee* 1 MoNTh...and...

So bittersweet when she is hitting this first milestone today! Missing the newborn stage already but also loving the new things that come from her being one month old! The boys were so excited to take her pic today. It's cute how much they love her. Peyton has only asked maybe twice to have her stop crying cause he was watching a show, Drew has yet to ask for her to calm down :) She is seriously so stinkin' cute and it's so fun to have a girl...I just have to remind myself that when I am getting little to no sleep lately :) She WAS however sleeping good till just the past 2 nights, they have been rough ones! Wish us luck! :) The other night she was holding her hands together around mine so tight, it was so cute...by the time I got tysons attention to take a pic, she had let go of her grip a little, but it was still worth the picture! Little Pirate Protectors! haha Don't know why she doesn't enjoy her brothers holding her :) Drew was SO cute with her, he wanted to hold her, and obviously you can tell she was crying, so I asked if he wanted me to take her and he said "No, I hold her mom." and then he would pat her back and calm her with a soft "shhhh...." Priceless moments! This is a picture that Peyt Drew of me and Tys! So adorable! I asked what was in between our faces and he said "Just look mom, think about it!" I remembered he's been trying to draw hearts, so that was my guess and SURE enough! A heart it is~ Love it! While getting Peyt out of the shower and dressed, Drew escaped in his Woody towel. He wouldn't come back and we couldn't find him...then he suddenly appeared while playing with this sword thing! It was seriously hilarious! Anyway, there ya have it! Some new pics!

3 comments:

erin said...

Kinlee is way cute!! I love the drawing of you and Tyson!! Kids are really so funny!!
I hope ms. Kinlee slept better for you. There is nothing worst than trying to function the next day without sleep. Atleast I hope you are getting some kind of nap!
Luv ya

Cam and Linds said...

Kinlee is adorable!! I can't believe she is already a month old!

KT said...

I can't believe she's a month and I haven't met her yet! I'm a horrible aunt.