Wednesday, April 6, 2011

LoOKiN' BaCk...

some oldies, but goodies! Back when we were a family of three and now we're numbered in 3 with kids alone!!! My sweet Great Grandma who is no longer with us, It was refreshing when I found this picture, and great to see her. A baby shower when having Peyt, the cutest gift idea fom the gals! A visit to the Conference center for a little FHE. Look how young all the kids were!!! Now my goal is to get pics of all the kids at the same-ish age to post and compare their look alikes!

1 comment:

Ashlie said...

I love looking back at old pictures...so nice to be able to remember good times and treasure them forever! I do a thing on my blog every friday called flashback friday where I post old pics...you should totally do it too!! I've had a lot of fun doing it.