Saturday, November 19, 2011

FuN TiMes WoRth ShaRing!

Kinlee loves grabbing at things...and Peyt wanted a pic! haha
but as soon as she saw the camera, she decided she was done :)
So I snuck up! :)
SOOO....Ash called and invited me to the Twilight Premiere at midnight at THANKSGIVING POINT! Ya, that far away! haha Need I remind you that it was already 9:30 when she called. She told me I couldn't think about my answer in mom perspective. So putting that aside, I said YES! haha and it really was lots of fun! Dug out the Edward shirts (thanks mom for the purchase awhile back, it got put to good use!) and were on our way!
It was crazy busy! I couldn't believe it...but couldn't believe even more that NOBODY was dressed up. Ash and I thought we were going low key with our sweet glitter faces and awesome Edward shirts. Turns out we were the most decked out, WHAT?!?! ha
Go ASH! haha
and how about that glitter?! Loved going, not loving the movie so much, but it was fun to get out! I think I'm still catching up on my sleep! :) THANKS ASH!
Drew said "Mom, I made a "D"! Come take a picture!"
So the boys were lucky enough to be watched by Grandma for the surprise date that Tys and his friend Jay had planned...and it turned into a RED party! So we geared them up in RED pj's, Drews RED hair, RED choc. popcorn in their RED bowl! So fun! They were SOOO excited and had lots of fun! Thanks mom for helping us get some much needed fun time together! :)
Cute girlie! No red, but pink for sure!
So on the way to meet up with our awesome date buddies. Tys and I stopped for gas. I went in to grab an energy drink and Tys said "Oh, don't grab one, I've got ya covered!" and holds up my EXTRA strength 5 hour energy! We got to Edgingtons and I busted it out after Nachelle asked about my previous Twilight night. Then Jay grabbed his too! haha He wanted to down them together! Nice Jay! CHEERS!
He could guzzle it...mine was SOOO gross! but believe me it worked! and honestly right at the 5 hours I felt myself wanna crash!
DATE night! YAY! LOVE surprises, especially when the guys plan them!
Walking through SL with the snow! It was fun! On our way to the BLUE IGUANA! Where, BTW, there was a candle in a container sitting in between Tys and I...all of the sudden I saw lots of smoke, and yes lots, cuz to me it was! and just then Nachelle tells me she thinks my hair is in the flame! AHHH! Serious?! haha It cinged my hair! Hopefully nobody will notice, probably just me, but to me, it was a big deal looking down on my leg and seeing my hair laying there and pulling the cinged pieces off! haha Oh well!
Aw precious, right?!?! :)
Their's was really caught in the moment! CUTE! :)
AND tada~!!! SALSA LESSONS!!! We pulled up and Nachelle reassured us that Jay was lost and basically not to get out of the car. ha It was FOR sure a big surprise to us girls! Never would guess THEM to PLAN our salsa dancing!
It really was tons of fun! THANKS hubby for such a fun date night and doing something out of the ordinary! I LOVED it and loved enjoying the fun with our long time friends! Tys and Jay have known eachother since they were younger, but they finally just moved back to Utah! We are glad!!! and thanks mom for taking care of the kiddos!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

What great times!! :D I love the pics!!