Friday, November 4, 2011

Love IT!

The other night Drew somehow tipped Kinlee's highchair over WITH her IN it! :( She smacked her head pretty good on the kitchen floor... that night Drew ran with Tys for some work stuff and came back with these flowers for her. HOW PRECIOUS! Tys is teaching him well and young!
Went and watched Patrick at the Mr. Northridge pagent! He has amazing talent. He didn't win, but it was awesome to see him in the show! :)
and Peyt...says he's a cowgirl, might be in trouble...
Until he came out as Dad!!! hahaha Seriously laughing. He is so funny !
Then I got a text from Jamie for a last minute girls night! Zupas and FootLoose! SO fun! I LOVE her, loved dinner and LOVED the movie! IT was so cute!
Just a little photo shoot...we just couldn't help ourselves! haha
She might kill me for this one! haha So much fun! Thanks for inviting me Jamie! :) Love ya girl, you are amazing and one of my hero's!

1 comment:

erin said...

I am guessing Kinlee is okay. How scary would that be!! Poor drew I am sure he felt so bad!!!
You look super good btw!!!