Tuesday, November 15, 2011

GNO!

It seems like this night was cancelled and rescheduled a million times! But glad it finally was put into action! :) Besides who doesn't LOVE any excuse to dine at the Cheesecake Factory and enjoy some FAB shopping! Uh, I don't mind a bit! MORE please! :)
Linds, me and Holly PRE-DINNER...enjoying the new H&M~
Cheesecake FActory! YUM!
The Cheesecake girls!
and nobody on my side joined me in my take out dessert to enjoy RED VELVET CHEESECAKE at home with my hubby! I know, talk about to heavenly! :)


So it was BEYOND crazy to sit and think how long I have known these girls! I think Amee was in my first grade class, Tami maybe 2nd Brooke since 4th grade, Holly since Jr...geez, maybe elem too?!, Linds since 9th and Ash in HS when we were lucky to get her our Senior year! :) But REALLY are we THAT old?!?! Like 20+ years! SO crazy as you see these girls change and grow up! But really, I look back and swear they don't look much different since day one, just older...which is funny our conversations while sitting at dinner for 2+ hours consists of Botox, kids, wrinkles and baby's! Kinda funny how the years change you! We did want to spice things up with Kareoke after, but since we didn't get out of dinner till so late and not everyone was exactly on board, we headed home! But don't worry, NEXT time, next time we are SO there! :)

No comments: