Wednesday, November 9, 2011

{FUN}

K she is so stinkin' cute it kills me!
Peyt is already asking if I will have another baby, I told him I didn't know, but that I miss the newborn phase already. I said if we had another baby, I would love a boy and we could name him Rilen. So today he said "I think when Rilen is 2 then we could have another baby!" hahaha He is already planning for the 5th child when there isn't even a 4th, let alone a Rilen! ha He said "I want you to have 8 kids, I will help take care of them. I could take all the boys golfing with dad and then the girls can stay home with you!" So seriously cute! I love that boys imagination!
And Drew is so funny! He asked for chips and cucumbers for dinner the other night...and made a sandwich! How creative and healthy, right? Cuz there are cucumbers?!?! haha Love him!
Happy Birthday to Grandma Cindy!
and Drew had a play date with cute Maycee today. but when they brought him home, they brought Iron Man and Snow White instead! haha Drew LOVED it! Thanks Jamie! :)
and Happy Birthday Grandpa Steve!
and my cute mom, who is one of my Best Friends, got my butt off the couch and out to have some fun! Not sure if I'm suppose to talk about that though! :) Details Later! JUST IN CASE! Thanks mom! It was SO fun!
and the awesome PHOTOGRAPHER Jamie Hadlow, magically appeared in my basement last night to do a photo shoot! Awesome, right? haha
She thinks kInlee and I are twinners...I don't see it in this pic like she does, but I think it's a super cute pic! THANKS Miss Jamie! :)

1 comment:

erin said...

The pic of you and Kinlee is super cute!!
That is funny about Peyton and his siblings..maybe there really is a Rilen still waiting.... Only time will tell:)