Sunday, November 27, 2011

*THANKSgiving* -n- *ParK CiTy*

OOPS! and an extra...
One Saturday while Tys spent ALL morning working on the washer, the boys decided to make him lunch! YeP! Shredded Tortillas, carrots and I think cocoa puffs! YUM EH?!?! haha They are hilarious.
I totally spaced taking a pic at my dads for THanksgiving Breakfast but here we are for Thanksgiving Dinner at Grandpa Rich's!
Kin got a good nap! Looks like Tys may have dozed too! :)
Thanks to them for a yummy dinner! and fun for Kinlee's FIRST Thanksgiving! **oops to snapping the pic without a smile from Grandpa Rich! haha, he really is happy! that is totally my fault! haha **
Sadie and I had talked about going shopping...then one of my neighb's wanted us to all go. haha after she saw the parking lot at the Walmart in Centerville, she decided to stay home while my other neighbor decided to head to target and wait in line solo for 3 HOURS! haha Sadie and I decided we'd do a drive by at Walmart, we found a decent parking spot, headed in...
AND saw this and basically walked back out! haha Nothing was worth waiting in those lines for us! Sleep sounded better. :)
then up for our Traditional Park City stay! Playing games...
Just hangin' out~!
Elevator Rides!
Kin just kickin' back in her chair. She loves to put one foot up!
Drew making cookies for, him, Peyt and Dad!
Aw cute, Tys and Brooks mastering the Gingerbread house! hahahaha Okay, Tys really didn't help at all. But they looked pretty into it, don't you think?
THanks mom and Bruce for a little getaway! The boys LOVE this tradition and were so sad to leave.
and last but not least, just a little bonding time! :)

2 comments:

The Jeridans said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! I love the date night Tyson planned for you guys. I would love to learn salsa.

KT said...

I forgot about giving Kinlee the ABC outfit, glad I got to see it on her!