Tuesday, September 7, 2010

AnOthEr YeaR...!!!

Wow, it's already here, Septmeber 7th sounded so far away...but today Peyton was more than ready to head off to his last year of Preschool! He even wanted to wear these pants that have been sitting in his drawer even though I told him how hot it'd be, he said "they're for school mom!" Cute. This year we have him going in the afternoon which worked out perfect today because this poor little guy's ear has been bothering him so this morning we called the Dr. I thought for sure it'd be weird to have an ear infection, cause he's never had one...but figured it was worth checking. Anyway, come to find out, he had earwax compacted in his ear against his ear drum, which the Dr. related the pain to having someone poking your eyes out. Yikes! and OW!!! Anyway, they cleaned it out with some squirt bottle thing that I swear I could've done at home and saved our $25 copay, which also was a surprise when I went to pay this morning...ah! One more thing. Oh well. His ear is great and he loved his first day of school. It's awesome, they even feed him lunch! Just can't wait till it's a couple minute drive instead of 15 :)

Isn't this the cutest backpack!? I have to give FULL credit to my friend Heather who spotted it at Downeast for me...Thanks Heath! Peyton seriously loves it! Cute Mr. Drew thought he needed a backpack too...he didn't get so lucky though, his says "Epo"...a new nickname I guess! haha
AND....hmmm...this won't happen often, I SWEAR! haha A couple cute things Drew has said lately: Last week while getting ready for church, I am always last one getting ready by the time we get the boys dressed and fed...anyway, he came up to me in the bathroom and said "mom, wanna go Heavenly Fader?" aka:Heavenly Father...aka:church :) So cute! He was ready to head to church and this past week, we kept the boys home cause Peyt's had a cough and so Drew stayed too. Anyway, when I was heading out, he went and grabbed his tie and put it on all by himself and said "I wanna come, ready?" This little guy LOVES church, what a good example. and no matter what, he calls every Grandma, Kampa...or something like that. It's hilarious!

Well, there is for a short update, love having some pictures to share. Hopefully soon it will be done with my own camera once I get up the guts to fork out the $$ for it! :)

OOPS! Not done yet! Just got these from our soon to be neighbors who have their little guy, Jaxon, going to the same Preschool and his mom was on top of it and got their pics taken together. So thanks to her we have these!

4 comments:

Braxton Cutler said...

CUTE!!! Umm.... I love Drew's shoes. Don't worry he will grow out of it. Brax only wears around my flip flops now. :) Peyton really looks old! Crazy. His preschool looks fun.

The Thurgoods said...

Cute pics! I love his backpack! And I wish my little guy loved church... he doesn't like it one bit!

KT said...

That's awesome his preschool feeds them lunch! Nice. Also awesome Peyton has a neighbor buddy already. His backpack is cute.
Oh ya Avery's backpack is huge! She really wanted one with wheels this year though, and that's the only one I found w/out Dora or Princess-she's too old for them now haha.
I still need to update labor day, you are sure beating me for no camera...

Jamie Hadlow said...

Peyton's backpack is so cute...and so are Drew's shoes! He needs his own pair:). Here's the link to my blog! Your house looks great btw!