Saturday, September 11, 2010

The time has come... :)

Haha...I am finally giving back the 2nd camera I broke to it's rightful owner now that it is repaired. Since I haven't dared to even take it out of the house! Oh well, maybe I will have to suck it up that I broke our $500 camera and since it can't be fixed(for anything close to a reasonable price)...I have to come to the realization that I need a new one. Aw, so depressing! Anyway, so here is the end of the memory card but hopefully not the end of my picture taking days! YA RIGHT, like I could go without! :)

*ANYWAY*
The other night, we put the boys into their SEPERATE beds so we could go watch our traditional Criminal Minds episode before we headed to bed. But the silence and lights off didn't last for long. We soon saw the light flip on and all sorts of noises. I went in to check on them and this is what I found...

DO they even LOOK tired?!!? Didn't think so. All the sheets off the bed with a new blanket, both pillows and books. After destroying their room, throwing clothes around and getting all their books out, they were laying on the bed reading and looking at books together. So cute. As soon as I came back with the Camera they both sat right up and were ready for a picture, proud of their bonding moment I guess. haha I couldn't get mad at these cute little faces! I seriously love how much they love eachother and the cute things they do together that leave us with so many fun memories.

4 comments:

Ashlie said...

Hey just wondering how you got the background to work....I can't figure out how to change mine now. If you can help I would appreciate it. ThAnKs

Ashlie said...

They changed everything and now I don't know what I am doing...LOL :) I guess its just going to be a mess I keep making things worse. Hope all is well with you and your family. I miss seeing all the pics...that totally stinks that you broke your camera.

Love Family said...

Sad! I don't even know which Ashlie this is :) But I would love to help you figure it out!!! Let me know! :)

Ashlie said...

It's Ashlie (willoughby) Jensen. They changed all the stuff and I can't figure anything out anymore and I saw that you still had a cute background so I thought maybe you would know what to do. :) If not no biggie I just messed mine up REALLY bad last night and stated to panic because all my posts were gone but they are back now. It's just the cuteness factor that is hard to figure out how to do.