Saturday, September 4, 2010

JuSt a FeW...

Cause I am pathetic and can't get pics off of my phone right now, so this will have to do :(

Fun Play Dates with Tate...!

Swimming in the almost dark...last swimming fun of the season since the cover wouldn't close after, at least the boys had fun!
One HUGE towel to use after swimming
And they wanted to watch a movie outside while sitting in/on their cars...they lasted for a little while, I think we might have needed a bigger tv. :) Oh well...
This is an older one, but I thought it was cute of them all huddled in their "fort" so intently watching the movie.

Well I guess that's it for my boys and the pics I have happen to have Tate...good thing we like him and his family! haha Hopefully I'll get more pics on here soon!


YEA! I got one more... Grandpa Rich had his 50th Birthday so his kids surprised him with new tires on his jeep that FINALLY got fixed! Hopefully we all see him cruisin' around on it! :)

1 comment:

erin said...

cute pictures!!
Being blond definetly made my summer that much better =)
I also posted my cruise pictures, the final day is on the second screen, for some reason I couldn't get all the days on the same screen. Enjoy =)
I am anxious to chat with you to see how your weekend turned out. I will try you tomorrow or the next day or the next =)