Sunday, September 19, 2010

BiRthDaY SURPRISE!!!!

THanks to ALL our family for coming and making Drew's Birthday a success!!! He absolutely LOVED it, all his presents and the fun!!!

YUMMY BirThDaY cake!



don't worry, Drew was just eating the frosting off of these two pieces of cake and starting on a cupcake, I guess that's what happens when it's your Birthday, right? :)
A little of our crew for the party!
Drew's only present I got a picture of, but he LoVEd it!!!

AND THE BIGGEST SURPRISE OF ALL...!!!!! One of my favorite presents to him! We had it wrapped up and gave it to him as his last present at his party. He totally didn't get it when he opened it, it was cute! But eventually he'll understand :)

Yes, it's finally come true! The best things come in 3's...Drew's 3rd Birthday, to announce our 3rd baby when I'm 3 months along! :) It was fun to keep it a surprise from EVERYONE for so long, even our boys. We are happy that our baby is healthy as of our last ultrasound. So a Happy Birthday to Drew with such a fun surprise! Love you little guy!

4 comments:

The Christensen's said...

Ok so I already posted on face book but I am so excited for you and your new addition I had to post something here to!! Congrats. Hope you are feeling good. You are amazing!! Oh and tell Drew a big Happy Birthday!!

Shannon said...

I wanna say it twice too! Congratulations!! I am so excited for you guys!!! Love ya!

Jamie Hadlow said...

YAY! I am so excited for you guys. Three kids is so much fun, but a challenge:)! Looks like Drew had a great birthay, and what a cute way to tell your boys and your fam!

Burton Family said...

HOLY CRAP!! I did not expect that one.... We are soooo excited for you. I really hope you get that little girl!!!