Tuesday, September 28, 2010

GiRLs WeeKeNd in P.C.!!!

**PART 1**
There will have to be two parts since I can't wait any longer to do such a fun post! And seeing how I haven't replaced my camera, I am waiting on others to get the pics to me :) Which is probably a good thing, because there are PLENTY of pics to post! So till then, enjoy the first half!
We are the group of girlies who stayed the whole weekend. We were lucky enough to have our sista from CLEAR in Virginia even fly in for the fun!!! A tradition hopefully started, because it was too relaxing and fun to not do it more!
**********************************************************
Awww my beautiful Grandma even has texting!!! hahahaha Now we just need to get my two sisters on board! :)
Erin and I eating delicious lettuce wraps and pistachio salad...getting a pic to send to those we missed...
Don't worry Traci licked that plate perfectly clean :)

Traci's jumping pic dream come true! She has always seen us doing ours and wanted one of her own :)

Grandma so proud to show us her "tree" pose from the Wii...her energy/balancing bracelet REALLY works!!!
Who knew it could take so long to say goodbye to our lovely guests for the night! Probably an extra hour of just walking them to their car, picture taking and saying goodbye. So glad they joined us for dinner, yummy cobbler w/ice cream, AND 3 HUGE scoops of candy corn :) haha
Our YUMMY pull apart breakfast with fruit! After Jill was delivered breakfast in bed...
Not really sure the reason here...except me seeing the girls heading my way and trying to get their attention...and of course the camera came out...!
After shopping and dinner we settled for a little nail painting, lesson planning, hair playing, Womens conference watching, chatting and Wacky 6.
AND the BEST photo shoot to come later, but for now...our matching hero t-shirts. We wanted matching pj's, but knew our boys (since that's all we have) would think we're the coolest MOM's with Batman shirts and Grandmas Iron Man.
Wow...and it was over just like that! :( Sunday morning Ryan and Amorie stopped in for breakfast to see Erin before she headed back on the plane. Our last and final pic before Em hurried out the door to get to church on time.

GEEZ...can't say it enough how nice it was to get away with the sista's, in laws, extended family and mom! But also to realize we should have planned for like a week rather than just the end of it :) I did love the phone calls from my cute boys and hearing their cute as heck voices over the phone and Peyt crying while saying he was missing me. Glad to know they do love me! :) But anyway stay tuned, for those of you who care to see the hilarious pics, because of course we couldn't stop laughing while doing them or looking at them later!

1 comment:

The Thurgoods said...

I love your Gma and love that she does yoga on the Wii!!! That is so awesome. You are always doing such fun things.